Maxen x People & Culture Manager
Join us in pioneering the energy efficiency industry.
WHO IS MAXEN?
Born in 2017, Maxen is a Montreal software startup that seeks to redefine the standards of energy efficiency in buildings. Our mission is to create world-class technologies that enable building managers to connect and optimize their assets, while having a positive impact on the climate crisis.
We are building this revolution together, while having maximum fun and respecting our corporate culture.
Come and make a difference with us!
We are looking for our future People & Culture Manager to join the team.
In close collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the team, take a look at your daily future:
- Develop and manage HR strategies and policies,
- Apply recruitment processes,
- Ensuring fair employment opportunities,
- Manage the continuous training and development of employees,
- Be in charge of payroll management,
- Ensure employee satisfaction and retention,
- Participate in maintaining a healthy and vibrant culture!
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit the talents necessary for the rapid expansion of the company,
- Meet with employees for performance reviews or simply to take stock,
- Keep the “Culture Book” and the documentation provided to employees up to date,
- Organize happy hours, offsites and various team activities,
- Stay on the lookout for potential grants and benefits for employees.
- Leadership and energy!
- Creativity to keep the company attractive,
- Bilingualism (oral and written),
- Familiarity with the SaaS universe (an asset).
- A spirit of initiative and resourcefulness,
- Market analysis capacity (SaaS and energy efficiency),
- Be curious and creative.
At Maxen, we have an “Employee Stock-Option Plan” to ensure that everyone can participate in the success of the company.
Totally flexible schedules, because yes, we are aware that you have a life outside of work.
The possibility of working remotely, but we won't hide it, we have a lot more fun and team communication is done much better face-to-face.
Super welcoming offices in a booming neighborhood! Some even say it feels like home…
No dress requirement, quite the contrary. Are you more comfortable working in Crocs and shorts? Let's go!
Are you afraid to leave your 4-legged friend alone at home? Zero stress! Loco the Australian Shepherd is already here and will be happy to welcome him and share his toys.
Work in a dynamic environment with endless happy hours in the multiple bar options near the office.
Bonus possibilities on your performance.
But above all, a work environment where respect for freedom and trust in our employees remains paramount.